Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Cam Vista IM

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Endrju wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I want to ask if you are planning to add support to this camera in near
> future?
> I can send you windows drivers or everything you want according to this
> model.
>
> I hope it's possible...
>
> Endrju.

AFAIK it has an ov51x chipset and you should try to find another driver
hacking team. Try one of these URLs:

http://www.rastageeks.org/ov51x-jpeg/

http://ovcam.org/ov511/cameras.html

However, it can also happen that I am wrong...

--
Zsolt
PS: if you would find some promising about the support of this cam write