Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] kernel panic after using spca5xx_le for one day




Le Mercredi 31 Janvier 2007 15:22, Carol Lei a écrit :
>    Hi, everyone. I had run into a big problem. The spca5xx_le can run on my
> at91rm9200's board, the kernel is 2.4.22, and the pictures can be showed on
> PC clearly. But even after a few hours, at most one day, the kernel will
> panic and reboot. The panic looks like the same error.  Any idea?
>
>
>
>
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:1983] start spca5xx_open
>
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2047] finish video_get_drvdata
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2055] opening
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2062] !spca50x->present
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2066] spca50x->user
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1784] entered
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1787] rvmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1790] spca50x->buf_state
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1793] rvmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1796] spca50x->fbuf
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1807] frame[0] @ c390b000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1807] frame[1] @ c3956008
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1814] kmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1818] sbuf[0] @ c196c000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1814] kmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1818] sbuf[1] @ c1968000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1824] leaving
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2070] spca50x_alloc (spca50x)
>
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_source:1914] Initializing zc3xx finishedO 0
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_source:1940] set Mode return 0
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2073] spca50x_init_source (spca50x)
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2082] spca5xx_initDecoder()
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2087] spca5xx_setFrameDecoder
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:974] *** Initializing capture ***
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_set_packet_size:760] iface alt size: 0 7 1023
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_set_packet_size:799] set real packet size: 896, alt=7
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:984] setpacketsize 1023
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:1028] init isoc int 0 altsetting 7
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2094] spca50x_init_isoc
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2137] Open done
> Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address
> 00000000 mm = c000d5a0 pgd = c1af4000
> *pgd = 21af9001, *pmd = 21af9001, *pte = 00000000, *ppte = 00000000
> Internal error: Oops: ffffffff
> CPU: 0
> pc : [<c002de68>]    lr : [<00000000>]    Not tainted
> sp : c1afbf70  ip : c0304808  fp : c1afbf88
> r10: 40203314  r9 : c1afa000  r8 : 60000093
> r7 : c01c3cc0  r6 : 00000000  r5 : c01aa920  r4 : c0304808
> r3 : 00000000  r2 : 00000000  r1 : 60000013  r0 : c0304b04
> Flags: nZCv  IRQs on  FIQs on  Mode SVC_32  Segment user
> Control: C000717F  Table: 21AF4000  DAC: 00000015
> Process usbvideo (pid: 69, stack limit = 0xc1afa3a0)
> Stack: (0xc1afbf70 to 0xc1afc000)
> bf60:                                     00000001 c01aa978 fffffff7
> c1afbfac bf80: c1afbf8c c002dc2c c002de08 c01ab5ec fefff000 00000017
> c000717f c1afbfec bfa0: 00000000 c1afbfb0 c001d2b0 c002dbc4 bffff40c
> bffff440 00000000 fffe04b0 bfc0: ffffff08 0003f940 00000000 0003f940
> ffffffff 0000013c 40203314 bffff468 bfe0: 4013e2fc bffff3ec 4011e31c
> 401fa3c8 60000010 ffffffff 00000000 20002001 Backtrace:
> Function entered at [<c002ddf8>] from [<c002dc2c>]
>  r6 = FFFFFFF7  r5 = C01AA978  r4 = 00000001
> Function entered at [<c002dbb4>] from [<c001d2b0>]
>  r8 = C1AFBFEC  r7 = C000717F  r6 = 00000017  r5 = FEFFF000
>  r4 = C01AB5EC
> Code: e3c23001 e58c3004 e121f001 e2122001 (05822000)
> Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
> In interrupt handler - not syncing
>  <0>Rebooting in 3 seconds..
>
>
>
>
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:1983] start spca5xx_open
>
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2047] finish video_get_drvdata
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2055] opening
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2062] !spca50x->present
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2066] spca50x->user
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1784] entered
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1787] rvmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1790] spca50x->buf_state
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1793] rvmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1796] spca50x->fbuf
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1807] frame[0] @ c390b000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1807] frame[1] @ c3956008
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1814] kmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1818] sbuf[0] @ c1970000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1814] kmalloc
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1818] sbuf[1] @ c196c000
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_alloc:1824] leaving
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2070] spca50x_alloc (spca50x)
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_source:1914] Initializing zc3xx finished 0
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_source:1940] set Mode return 0
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2073] spca50x_init_source (spca50x)
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2082] spca5xx_initDecoder()
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2087] spca5xx_setFrameDecoder
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:974] *** Initializing capture ***
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_set_packet_size:760] iface alt size: 0 7 1023
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_set_packet_size:799] set real packet size: 896, alt=7
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:984] setpacketsize 1023
> spca5xx.c: [spca50x_init_isoc:1028] init isoc int 0 altsetting 7
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2094] spca50x_init_isoc
> spca5xx.c: [spca5xx_open:2137] Open done
> Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address
> 00000000 mm = c000d5a0 pgd = c1af4000
> *pgd = 21af9001, *pmd = 21af9001, *pte = 00000000, *ppte = 00000000
> Internal error: Oops: ffffffff
> CPU: 0
> pc : [<c002de68>]    lr : [<00000000>]    Not tainted
> sp : c1afbf70  ip : c0304808  fp : c1afbf88
> r10: 00000140  r9 : c1afa000  r8 : 60000093
> r7 : c01c3cc0  r6 : 00000000  r5 : c01aa920  r4 : c0304808
> r3 : 00000000  r2 : 00000000  r1 : 60000013  r0 : c0304b04
> Flags: nZCv  IRQs on  FIQs on  Mode SVC_32  Segment user
> Control: C000717F  Table: 21AF4000  DAC: 00000015
> Process usbvideo (pid: 69, stack limit = 0xc1afa3a0)

Where does usbvideo come from????

> Stack: (0xc1afbf70 to 0xc1afc000)
> bf60:                                     00000001 c01aa978 fffffff7
> c1afbfac bf80: c1afbf8c c002dc2c c002de08 c01ab5ec fefff000 00000017
> c000717f c1afbfec bfa0: 00000000 c1afbfb0 c001d2b0 c002dbc4 0003fb14
> 00000001 0003fc78 0000a398 bfc0: 0003fa20 0003f940 00000000 0003f940
> ffffffff 0000013c 00000140 bffffd04 bfe0: bfa00000 bffff46c 00010048
> 00010044 a0000010 ffffffff 00000000 20002001 Backtrace:
> Function entered at [<c002ddf8>] from [<c002dc2c>]
>  r6 = FFFFFFF7  r5 = C01AA978  r4 = 00000001
> Function entered at [<c002dbb4>] from [<c001d2b0>]
>  r8 = C1AFBFEC  r7 = C000717F  r6 = 00000017  r5 = FEFFF000
>  r4 = C01AB5EC
> Code: e3c23001 e58c3004 e121f001 e2122001 (05822000)
> Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
> In interrupt handler - not syncing
>  <0>Rebooting in 3 seconds..
>
>
>
>
>
>         Carol Lei
>         carol_jlei@xxxxxxx
>           2007-01-31
Best regards
-- 
Michel Xhaard
http://mxhaard.free.fr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Spca50x-devs mailing list
Spca50x-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/spca50x-devs