Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] strange pictures with spca5xx/LE V.0.8

I use the webcam with a ASUS WL-HDD Router (125 Mhz Mips).
(2 MB Flash, 16 MB Ram).

I tried my webcam also on a 200 Mhz Router (Siemens SE505 Router). But
there is the same problem.
I use servfox like this: ./servfox -d /dev/v4l/video0 -g -w 7070 -s 320x240.

The webcam is connected directly to the USB 1.1 port from the Router

Thanks
Stefan