Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] strange pictures with spca5xx/LE V.0.8

Le Vendredi 26 Janvier 2007 12:55, Stefan Below a écrit :
> Hi,
> i get strange pictures from my webcam (Labtec Webcam pro) when i use the
> LE driver and OpenWrt (Full driver doesnt work at all).
Full driver is done for multi media capable host. This is not true with small
CPU and hardware capability.

> i tried the "-g" switch and other resulotion, but the problem is the
> same. When i use servfox, another problem is showing up. the picture is
> jumping around and the color is switching around.
the -g switch select the read function instead mmap for kernel /userspace
communication that did not change the bandwith need by the video stream.

> I tried also a differnt "supported" cam (Logitech Quickcam). but there
> is the same problem...
The problem seem your hardware did not follow the hight video bandwith need by
a jpeg webcam. Can you be more precise about:
 how your hardware is and how you are using servfox ?

> I hope someone can help me.
>
> Stefan Below
regards
--