Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] strange pictures with spca5xx/LE V.0.8

Hi,
i get strange pictures from my webcam (Labtec Webcam pro) when i use the LE driver and OpenWrt (Full driver doesnt work at all).

i tried the "-g" switch and other resulotion, but the problem is the same. When i use servfox, another problem is showing up. the picture is jumping around and the color is switching around.

I tried also a differnt "supported" cam (Logitech Quickcam). but there is the same problem...

I hope someone can help me.

Stefan Below

JPEG image

JPEG image