Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] gspca question

>Just your webcam currently not support by gscpa

Shoot, sorry about that.  Got lazy and saw a match with vendor ID and
product name... didn't check product ID.

Is the driver supposed complain in the log that it doesn't know the
camera?

The .inf files are difficult to get - old camera and not mine.  If you're
really really keen to support this old thing, let me know and I'll spend
some energy bugging the guy I borrowed it from for the drivers.

Thanks for the quick help.

~gb