Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] Creative Live! Cam Vista IM

Hi,

I obtained such a webcam: 0x041e:0x4052 (I have registered at
http://www.qbik.ch/), from the win driver names I guess it has a sensor
of vf0260 type, but no idea about the bridge/chipset type yet. So I
would like to use it in my linux box. Unfortunately, I have not found
any support, only your project dealing with the gspca module give me
some hope...

How can I help you to find out the necessary modifications to the gspca
source?

TIA,

Zsolt
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
(Linus Torvalds about the superiority of Linux on the Amsterdam
Linux Symposium)