Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Logitech Orbicam with gspcav1.01.00.09: black/green screen

Le Dimanche 17 Décembre 2006 21:02, Chris Budden a écrit :
> So we won't be able to adjust the brightness and contrast..... yet?
>
> Also, I have spcagui, is this the same as gspcagui?  If not, where can I
> get it from?
gspcagui is the successor of spcagui It is set  in the gspca package to acces
it, follow Gspca_devel. gspcagui is more complete with a lot of filters:
rotate, denoise, sharpness, mean , zoom with Region of Interess (roi) ....
It is at a developpement state but works for the Grabber part (G) :)

--
Michel Xhaard
http://mxhaard.free.fr