Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Sony VGP-VCC1 integrated camera

Le Dimanche 17 Décembre 2006 20:56, Alwin Heerklotz a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> To get an image from my integrated camera with gspcav1-20061216, I had
> to add its product id c001.
>
> It does work, but the image is upside down and with wrong colors
> (blue<->red). I can correct both in some programs, but not in ekiga. Is
> this a bug?
>
> In vga resolution the pixel columns seem to be in a wrong order (see
> http://www.innok.de/files/vcc1.jpg ).
>
> Regards,
>
> Alwin
Hi Alwin,
Well, that mean some parameters are different between the 0xc002 and your's :
( for the story y the original code give the picture upside down for the
0xc002 i have changed the value of the initialize to get the image in a good
direction, the same for the U and V channel (red blue story)
Can you get a snoop between your webcam and windoze with Benoit Papillault
tools ? so i can analyse what is the diff.
Thanks for your feedback
regards
--
Michel Xhaard