Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Logitech Orbicam with gspcav1.01.00.09: black/green screen

Hello.  I am also unable to change brighness/contrast using spcaview and camorama.  Also, what did you use to flip the image?

On 12/17/06, unz <unz> wrote:
Il giorno Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:44:41 +0000
"Chris Budden" < chrisbudden@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

> Do you know if some kind of event occurs when you twist the camera to
> face the other way, so the image could be flipped round?

I can do everything. I can apply all the filters that gspcaview offers
[rotation, denoise, sharp, rgb mask)

Changing the various image color formats and sliders seems to not change
anythng [i mean YUYV, I420, R24, R565, R32 and brightness,  contrast and
colors]
Changing image format works [VGA, PAL ...).

It's like a "feeling" but more light i put on the camera quicker my usb
error occurs.

I applied the proposed patch ... i got an huge upload in action ...
when i'll finish, i'll reboot the kernel and teel you if it solves
anything.