Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Logitech Orbicam with gspcav1.01.00.09: black/green screen

Le Dimanche 17 Décembre 2006 15:59, "unz:"@sc8-sf-spam2.sourceforge.net:snu a
écrit :
> Il giorno Sun, 17 Dec 2006 01:30:57 +0000
>
> "Chris Budden" <chrisbudden@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> > Thanks very much everyone who helped to get this working!
> >
> > Chris
>
> Yeah! really thanks!!!
>
> Now my webcam is up and running ... but i got a streaming only for a
> few seconds, than it hangs till i change to another format ... and
> then few seconds and hangs.
>
> ps Michel Xhaard and his team rules!!! :D
> pps a screenshot -> http://www.romastyle.info/media/webcam.png
The errors you get in the screen shot of gspcagui are from the Usb layer:(
I only get some of these with a webcam prototype i have from Intel. I suspect
it come from a bad hardware implementation :(
-18 EXDEV Cross-Device link
-45 EL2NSYNC Level 2 not synchronised
I don't really know what that mean !
There is a pending patch for EHCI but i never try it:
http://web.mit.edu/xiphmont/Public/kernel/
regards
--
Michel Xhaard