Web lists-archives.com

[Spca50x-devs] QuickCam Pro

For some time I have been fiddling around trying to get a QuickCam Pro to show signs
of life. My system is a Mandriva 2006.

I installed dkms-spca5xx from the rpm provided by Mandriva. I also installed camorama.
The latter fails, saying it cannot find /dev/video0.

Someone on the Mandriva NG, suggested this was the place to seek advice. If this is not
so, I apologise.

Alan Secker