Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Spca50x-devs] Logitech Orbicam with gspcav1.01.00.09: black/green screen

Le Mercredi 6 Décembre 2006 14:14, Antony J Mee a écrit :
> On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 14:02 +0100, Michel Xhaard wrote:
> > Le Mercredi 6 Décembre 2006 13:34, Antony J Mee a écrit :
> > > I've got an Acer (8204WMli) laptop with built in Acer (Logitech)
> > > OrbiCam.
> > >
> > > gspca detects the camera (bridge ) and then the sensor as PO3130NC.
> > > Is this likely to be a problem with the data in
> > > Vimicro/vc032x_sensor.h? Do I check that by snooping the USB in
> > > Windows?  Or is this a problem with the output format/codec?  I'm
> > > willing to assist if given some idea where to start!
> > >
> > > FYI, I jumped straight to using a regular client application... Here I
> > > was using Ekiga which happily detected the V4L1 device.
> > >
> > > tOnY
> >
> > The sensor HV7131R and OV7660 is now working :) only the Logitech
> > Firmware with sensor PO3130Nc seem problematic I am investigate why.
> > Stay tuned
>
> Ah ha. I see there's no code (like register writes) in the
> vc0321_(get/set)brightness routines etc.  It is just that the
> camera is starting up with brightness and contrast zero?
>
> I know in Windows this camera (like many others I've seen) seems to
> start up black and then a picture appears after a moment or so.
>
> tOnY

I know nothing about the zc0321 registers setting and did not find any
documentation for the pixel+ PO3130 sensor seem a SOC. So we have to go
slowly and document all setting we find.
regards
--
Michel Xhaard
http://mxhaard.free.fr