Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] samba-tool group removemembers, not working

On 30/05/2019 12:57, Mark Foley via samba wrote:
Actually, I do/did leave the domain in the normal Windows way.  But the (former) domain member
computer still always show both in ADUC and samba-tool group listmembers "Domain Computers".
So, I normally do a 2nd step by deleting the computer with ADUC.  After doing so the computer
no longer shows with samba-tool group listmembers "Domain Computers".
This shows the problem with emails to a mailing list, this is the first time you have described just what you do and why you do it ;-)

I was simply looking for a way to do this 2nd step with samba-tool if ADUC happens to not be
available.

I don't see "remove" as a subcommand option for my 'samba-tool computer'. Perhaps that is not
available in the version I am running, 4.8.2?

Sorry, should have mentioned it, the 'computer' commands were added at 4.9.0.