Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Upgraded from CentOS 6.X to 7.X, samba not working

Am 28.05.19 um 03:31 schrieb Jobst Schmalenbach via samba:
> I used to be on RH6, then Redhat moved to licensing. So I went to Fedora - but I got sick and tired of all these packages and daemons running that I did need for a "WHATEVER" server (many different)

stop it! when you pretend Fedora has a single daemon more running than
RHEL or CentOS it's a lie and when you need to switch distributions
because some running daemons in a default config it explains a lot!

[root@ns2:~]$ pstree
systemd─┬─agetty
        ├─crond
        ├─dbus-daemon