Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] official package lists: the future

On 28/05/2019 10:55, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
On Wed, 2019-05-22 at 07:43 +1200, Andrew Bartlett via samba wrote:
Between you and me I'm sure we can come up with a clear structure.
Most likely a table of versions vs distributions with a link to each.
I made a start on this here:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Package_Dependencies_Required_to_Build_Samba#Verified_Package_Dependencies
Yes, I noticed ;-)

It includes a protected page (given the links) here:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Verified_Package_Dependencies

I hope we will see bootstrap backported so we can fill out 4.10 in
there, as that is causing most of the confusion, otherwise at least we
will be set up for 4.11 when shipped.

Andrew Bartlett

The only problem I foresee is that the people that read the wiki seem to be very good at missing hyperlinks ;-)