Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] How to verify connectivity between AD and unix client properly?

On 27/05/2019 15:44, Elias Pereira via samba wrote:
hello,

We have some computers with ubuntu that are in the domain. They are
configured through a package called C.I.D because it saves configuration
time.
What is 'C.I.D' ?

When removing the unix client directly via RSAT, I still get ping via
wbinfo --ping-dc and also wbinfo -u returns me the users of the domain.

Define 'remove' , do you mean leave the domain ?

This could be coming from the winbind cache or your Unix client could still be joined to the domain, what does 'net ads testjoin' show ?