Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] GPO problem ACL permission

El dom., 26 may. 2019 a las 16:34, Rowland penny via samba
(<samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:

> On 26/05/2019 20:18, Epsilon Minus wrote:
> > The output is different:
> > root@DC04:~# samba-tool gpo aclcheck -Uadministrator
> > GENSEC backend 'gssapi_spnego' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'gssapi_krb5' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'gssapi_krb5_sasl' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'spnego' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'schannel' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'naclrpc_as_system' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'sasl-EXTERNAL' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'ntlmssp' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'ntlmssp_resume_ccache' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'http_basic' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'http_ntlm' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'krb5' registered
> > GENSEC backend 'fake_gssapi_krb5' registered
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name
> > _ldap._tcp.CLINICAGUEMES.COM.AR<0x0>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name
> > _ldap._tcp.CLINICAGUEMES.COM.AR<0x0>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > Password for [CLINICAGUEMES\administrator]:
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> > resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name dc04.example.com<0x20>
> >
> > Is suspect the message: resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for
> > name dc04.example.com<0x20>
>
> No, you have 'log level = 2' set in smb.conf, if you remove all the
> lines printed because of this, you get this:
>
> root@DC04:~# samba-tool gpo aclcheck -Uadministrator
> Password for [CLINICAGUEMES\administrator]:
>
> Now, provided you did enter the password for 'Administrator', then you
> do not have a problem, because it didn't print an error message.
>
> I suspect that you have a similar problem on Windows, you user doesn't
> have the required permission.
>
> Rowland
>

> --

On the Windows, with de user Administrator I have the the same
problem. samba-tool gpo aclcheck -UAdministrator don't show error, but
i have this error:

 "The permissions for this GPO in the SYSVOL folder are inconsistent
 with those in Active Directory. It is recommended that these permissions
 be consistent. To change the SYSVOL permissions to those in Active
 Directory, click OK.
 For more information, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
 http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=20066";

Ask me if i want to resolve, if i press "yes" the sistem print "access denied"

If i try to edit GPO , in the section "preference" (machine or user).
Show de error:    Error 0x80070490 when analyzing the file. the item
was not found  (i traduce, maybe isn't exacly)

What can I check in the samba?