Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Upgrade from 4.9.8 to 4.10.3 on Centos using Sernet Packages

On 24/05/2019 07:24, Christian Naumer via samba wrote:
Hello you all,
I did some more tests used Samba 4.10.4 and still the same Problem. I
also upgraded all the DCs and the problem is the same on all of them.
Downgraded all of the an problem is gone.

I went up to loglevel 5 an saw nothing that was related. How do I debug
further?

@rowland: I wrote to bugzilla-maintenance@xxxxxxxxx to get an bugzilla
account but haven't gotten any feedback. What else can I do?

Hi Christian, I have been assured that you should have received a reply, try looking in your spam folder. If you haven't received a reply, please let me know ;-)