Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] dsdb_access Access check failed on CN=Configuration

On 23/05/2019 22:39, Mike Ray wrote:
No -- we never ran classicupgrade.

We created the original DCs with a custom package (that should be close, but not exactly the same as 4.0.6).

We then took a fresh 4.9 DC, joined it to the old domain, removed the old DCs and transferred the FSMO roles.

As our original DCs should be close to 4.0.6, I would think this bug doesn't quite apply as it was supposedly fixed by 4.0.1.

Well yes, but it comes pretty damn close ;-)