Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] vfs objects

Does anyone know how to get vfs modules - specifically zfsacl and/or nfs4acl - with samba? When I didn’t find it in 16.04, 18.04 or 19.04 ubuntu versions I decided to look elsewhere - Launchpad - but it wasn’t in that build either.

So I decided to build from source thinking that there must be an option for it during build time but the Samba build options page lists no such option.

So, are these actually not a part of the samba build? Is it a hidden option? Are they built separately? Does anyone know where I can get them?

Ubuntu 18.04
Samba 4.9.6