Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] debian 10: errors with my server samba-ad

hi

I have successfully integrated my linux client in my domain.
my problem was that for Linux client was in a virtual machine under proxmox - and some ports seem to block A test with a machine under Virtual box I managed to integrate my client into my ad

But I still have questions.

I put to unixHomeDirectory the directory of my user . How can I mount it on my client linux ?
Is it possible to use the information with pam_mount module?

I configurate my smb.conf on my client

[global]
    security = ads
    realm= lenzspitze2.calais.fr
    workgroup = LENZSPITZE2
    netbios name = clientlinux
    winbind separator = /
#    idmap uid = 0-50000
#    idmap gid = 0-50000

    idmap config * : backend= tdb
    idmap config * : range =0-1000
    winbind enum users = yes
    winbind enum groups = yes
#    idmap config LENZSPITZE :backend=rid
#    idmap config LENZSPITZE :base_rid=0

    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : backend = ad
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : schema_mode =rfc2307
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : range = 10000-399999999
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : unix_nss_info = yes

    #template homedir = /etudiants/%U
    #template shell = /bin/bash
    encrypt passwords = yes
    winbind nss info = rfc2307
    kerberos method = secrets and keytab
    winbind use default domain = yes
    log file =/var/log/samba/log.%m
    log level = 3
    vfs objects = acl_xattr
    map acl inherit = yes
    store dos attributes = yes

When I use mount -t cifs //namserver/test /etudiants/test -o username=test,rw,file_mode=0700,dir_mode=0700,cifsacl - the irectory mount - I don't see acl for the directory while i see them on the server.

Thanks for your help.