Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] CTDB node stucks in " ctdb-eventd[13184]: 50.samba: samba not listening on TCP port 445"

Ah!!!

thank you. I thought I could first update the first node and afterwards
the second node.

Stopping the other one, updating it and restarting the service solves my
mistake.

Best regards

Bene

--
forumZFD
Entschieden für Frieden|Committed to Peace

Benedikt Kaleß
Leiter Team IT|Head team IT

Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V.|Forum Civil Peace Service
Am Kölner Brett 8 | 50825 Köln | Germany

Tel 0221 91273233 | Fax 0221 91273299 |
http://www.forumZFD.de

Vorstand nach § 26 BGB, einzelvertretungsberechtigt|Executive Board:
Oliver Knabe (Vorsitz|Chair), Sonja Wiekenberg-Mlalandle, Alexander Mauz
VR 17651 Amtsgericht Köln

Spenden|Donations: IBAN DE37 3702 0500 0008 2401 01 BIC BFSWDE33XXX