Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Error smb_panic(): calling panic action [/bin/sleep 999999999]

On 16/05/2019 09:12, Mueller via samba wrote:
Dear all,

since a few days I have a panic error in my  logfiles on my second joined
DC, Samba version 4.3.4. Can anyone  help?

Samba 4.3.x went EOL 2 years ago, so if it is a bug, it might already have been fixed and you probably have zero chance of getting your version fixed. Is there any way you can upgrade your version of Samba ?