Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] debian 10: errors with my server samba-ad

hi,

My user must be able to connect under windows and under linux. The home is common. Their home is on the server.

Like there are students - they are identified by their formation( group) and by their login

for example /home/specifique/testlundi
                  /home/l1info/testmardi

For me the etudiant belong to a group  and i have create each group on OU

and i take the last number for sid group for gidnumber - it was to find out which group he belonged to - It's not a good idea ?

on my smb.conf on the server i put

[homes]
    path=/home/%G/%U
    read only = no

Actually - i can't put my client linux in my ad.
net ads join -S nameofsever -U administrator --> doestn't give my response -- It wait  ...

my client linux smb.conf is

 [global]
    security =ADS
    realm = LENZSPITZE2.CALAIS.FR
    workgroup =LENZSPITZE2
    netbios name = testbugsterl
    winbind separator = /
    winbind enum users = yes
    winbind enum groups = yes
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : backend = ad
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : schema_mode =rfc2307
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : range = 10000-399999999
    idmap config LENZSPITZE2 : unix_nss_info = yes
    template homedir =/etudiants/%U
    template shell =/bin/bash
    winbind nss info = rfc2307
    kerberos method =  secrets and keytab
    dedicated keytab file =/etc/krb5.keytab
    winbind refresh tickets =yes
    username map = /etc/samba/samba_usermapping
    winbind use default domain = yes
    log file =/var/log/samba/log.%m
    log level = 3
# for acl support on members servers with shares
    vfs object = acl_xattr
    map acl inherit = yes
    store dos attributes = yes
    winbind nss info = rfc2307