Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Trust between Samba AD and FreeIPA Domain

Hello,

maybe this is the wrong list, i don't know. But maybe somebody here can help me. I need only information about the trust between Samba AD ( Version 4.10) and FreeIPA Version 4.7
It is possible to build a trust between Samba and FreeIPA?
With Samba from Fedora 30 and Ubuntu 19.04 it doesn't work, with Windows Server 2012 R2 everything was fine. If somebody here says it would work then i have to take a deeper lock to find my faults, but if it doesn't work then i can abort my search.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Dirk