Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] 4.10.2 not connecting to (old) NAS

I am running the PCLinux OS (kernel 5.10.12) and it has recently upgraded samba to 4.10.2.?? With the upgrade the connection to my NAS units have ceased to work.?? The NAS is a DLink DNS-343 (old but they work).?? I have five of them in my network and use them for secondary storage so only spin them up when I need them.

My last access to the NAS was about a month ago before the upgrade to 4.10.2

The description of the drive within the "Configuration Your Computer" app on PCLOS is:/
/
/?? Mount point: /mnt/DMediaV1
?? Device: //dmedia/Volume_1
?? Type: cifs

The fstab entry on the PCLOS machine for this unit is - ///dmedia/Volume_1 /mnt/DMediaV1 cifs vers=1.0,user,username=% 0 0/ which was created prior to the upgrade.

The command used prior to the upgrade was "mount -t cifs //dmedia/Volume_1 /mnt/DMediaV1".?? After the upgrade it prompted for a password so added the username and password options but received the message:
mount error(2): No such file or directory
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) and kernel log messages (dmesg)

The only thing in dmesg to the mount request is /[30072.589075] CIFS: Attempting to mount //dmedia/Volume_1/

I am able to connect to the share from both a Windows XP VM and from a QNAP NAS but am not able to connect to it from my PCLOS workstation.

It was suggested to use "sec=ntlm" by the PCLOS folks but that results in the same error above