Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba with AD : SID rejected

On Fri, 3 May 2019 17:16:41 +0200
Vincent Ducot via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> getent passwd still only shows local unix accounts, and I got the
> error "getpwent failed: NT_STATUS_NO_MORE_ENTRIES" in log.winbindd.
>
> getent passwd vincent shows nothing and I got in the log file:
>
> winbindd_getpwnam: My domain -- rejecting getpwnam() for RC\vducot.

Hmm, asking 'getent passwd vincent', but 'RC\vducot' is being rejected,
is your workgroup 'RC' ? and is your username 'vducot' ?

Does 'wbinfo -u | grep 'vincent' return anything

Does 'wbinfo -u | grep 'vducot' return anything ?