[Samba] Samba - usage restrictions on files
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 09:40:39 -0300
- From: Edouard Guigné via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Samba - usage restrictions on files
Dear Samba Users,
I am managing a Samba Share (and user accounts).
Today a user ask me how to set restrictions on a directory :
1. read only on the all the foldes and the files
2. files cannot be copied outside the share
3. files cannot be print
For 1., this is a basic feature, easy to make with Samba.
But for 2. and 3., I don't think Samba can help to achieve this ?
Restrictions to copy or print should be set through another system or
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the