Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba - usage restrictions on files

Dear Samba Users,

I am managing a Samba Share (and user accounts).
Today a user ask me how to set restrictions on a directory :
1. read only on the all the foldes and the files
2. files cannot be copied outside the share
3. files cannot be print

For 1., this is a basic feature, easy to make with Samba.

But for 2. and 3., I don't think Samba can help to achieve this ?
Restrictions to copy or print should be set through another system or softwares ?

Best Regards,
EdG