Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] How to get users last Login time

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/adschema/a-lastlogontimestamp

Works on Samba AD as on Windows and can be queried by any LDAP client
and used in Bash/Powershell scripts. There's probably finished scripts
somewhere you can use.

On 23.04.19 17:07, Fosiul Alam via samba wrote:
> Hi
> We are using SAMBA4 As Active Directory We have a requirement to
> a) find out which user did not logging for more then 90 days  and Delete
> those user by using script
>
> I am just wondering, is there any command to check in Samba4 to get user
> Last login time  ?
>
> Thanks--
> Regards

Sven Schwedas, Systemadministrator
✉ sven.schwedas@xxxxxx | ☎ +43 680 301 7167
TAO Digital   | Teil der TAO Beratungs- & Management GmbH
Lendplatz 45  | FN 213999f/Klagenfurt, FB-Gericht Villach
A8020 Graz    | https://www.tao-digital.at