Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] best way to write group membership to a file

Hi sambalist,

There are some questions I want to ask you. I hope that you could give some advice to me.

I want to export all the groups membership to a file such as a csv for someone to audit. I know there are some command I can list group members like:
list all the group:
samba-tool group list
and list members in some group:
samba-tool group listmembers groupname

so how can I merge all the output results into a file like a csv file? will a shell sript be ok  or need I  write a python tool or just use some windows AD manage tools?
thanks.

Best,

yours Adam