[Samba] joined computer not appear in all DCs (DC4 not sync with DC3)
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 23:58:33 -0300
- From: Elias Pereira via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] joined computer not appear in all DCs (DC4 not sync with DC3)
I had posted this in another topic, but because the problem is different, I
decided to create a new topic.
- Primary DC/pdc Emulator as DC3
- Second DC as DC4
After an upgrade from schema 45 to 69 in DCs, when adding a computer in the
domain and if the domain to respond is DC4 the synchronization for DC3 is
I already did several tests that I already knew and also new ones that I
found in the wiki, but without success in finding the problem.
Below is a test that shows the difference.
root@dc3:~# samba-tool ldapcmp ldap://DC3 ldap://DC4 -Uadministrator domain
Password for [CAMPUS\administrator]:
* Comparing [DOMAIN] context...
* DN lists have different size: 3804 != 3805
* DNs found only in ldap://DC4:
* Objects to be compared: 3804
* Result for [DOMAIN]: FAILURE
ERROR: Compare failed: -1
samba-tool drs showrepl *all show ok*
samba_dnsupdate --verbose --all-names *all show ok*
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix *no errors*
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --reset-well-known-acls --fix --yes *no
Synchronization should be automatic, right?
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the