Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Is possible use BIND9 as DNS Back End on a new Samba DC?

Rowland,

Thank you a lot. Both, named and samba are running now. I disabled
firewalld, but I didn't disable SELinux before I read your e-mail.

I'll study the wiki and other sources to implement Samba using SELinux and
Firewalld with no issues.

Best regards and thanks a lot again,
--
Igor Sousa