Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Does Netlogon prefork feature of samba-4.10 allow larger user base?

hi all,

times ago I had a performance bottleneck issues on DCE/RPC process with
a 50k user base. Once in a while CPU jumped to 100% and users weren't
able to log in. I decided to reduce the user base to 7k user and
everything is fine since then.

Does the 'Netlogon prefork' (a new feature of samba-4.10) mitigate the
above issue? Is it worth to give a try to raise again the AD users to
50k with some confidence that even if high CPU usage shows again at
least users' logon is yet possible?

thank you,

Francesco