Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] cutting corners (4.10.2 on el7.6)

Hi all,

Quick update,

I have now rebuilt the el7 4.10.2 packages successfully with clustering support. This required extensive changes to the SPEC file as some of the tests/files were in different locations.

I may have mistaken the library dependance on ctdb with a dependency from the testsuite.
Here is what I see:

[root@dc00 ~]# smbd -b|grep AD_DC
   AD_DC_BUILD_IS_ENABLED

[root@dc00 ~]# smbd -b|grep CLUST
   CLUSTER_SUPPORT
   CLUSTER_SUPPORT

[root@dc00 ~]#  smbd -V
Version 4.10.2

[root@dc00 ~]# rpm -q samba-dc
samba-dc-4.10.2-1.6.el7.x86_64

[root@dc00 ~]# lsb_release -d

Updated rpms are available at ([1]) for review/comments/etc..
Kind regards,

[1]: http://nova.polymtl.ca/~coyote/dist/samba/samba-4.10.2/RHEL7

Vincent