Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] compile samba 4.10.2 centos 7.6

Hi Nico,

That's bad news.. but would there be an interest in opening bugs with the samba team if python2 support is not sufficient for building and running samba 4.10 on rhel7? I thought I read in the release notes that python2 support would stay for the length of 4.10.x but not afterwards. So, IMHO if it doesn't work as expected, perhaps it's time for us to file BZ issues? I've not even tried to build 4.9.x yet but I'd be willing to give 4.10.x a try if that's of interest (I'll probably do so shortly as being on 4.8.x means I'll stop receiving updates/fixes soon).

Regards,

Vincent