[Samba] OS X client symlinks
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 10:41:25 +0300
- From: Serhii Mozghovyi via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] OS X client symlinks
I'm running samba server on CentOS 7 and my client is OS X High Sierra. Symbolic links I create on CentOS are displayed as regular files on OS X. Is it possible to have them behave like real symlinks on OS X?
I tried various config parameters in /etc/samba/smb.conf but nothing worked. --- Best regards, Serhii -- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba
- Prev by Date: [Samba] Trouble renaming file and folders, SMB2+ or newer samba (4.8)?
- Next by Date: Re: [Samba] Disabling password expiry for a AD service account for accessing LDAPS, and security best practices.
- Previous by thread: [Samba] Trouble renaming file and folders, SMB2+ or newer samba (4.8)?
- Next by thread: Re: [Samba] OS X client symlinks