Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Fwd: Re: Ressources needed (cpus, ram, etc.) for a Samba server

I see, yes the unix attributes are set on the AD DC (RFC2307) for each users and each groups.

And that's a question, because I am using a Windows Server 2012 R2 as AD DC.
Does the unix attibutes will be still available in the Windows Server 2019 version ? I don't talk about the ADUC and how to set unix attributes tab, I ask about the attributes on the AD schema because I know that NIS and unix attributes tab  in ADUC is deprecated in Windows server 2016, but it can still be set via a powershell script.

EdG