Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] 'samba-tool domain tombstones expunge' fails to remove expired tombstones

Hai,

On i missed myself and noticed it now again.

samba-tool domain tombstones expunge
Removed 0 objects and 0 links successfully

So it didnt to anything for me, but.

samba-tool domain tombstones expunge --tombstone-lifetime=7
Removed 29 objects and 2 links successfully

Works nicely.

Remember :
-tombstone-lifetime=TOMBSTONE_LIFETIME
                        Number of days a tombstone should be preserved for

And now im adding it in cron :-)

Greetz,

Louis