Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Samba 4.8.10 for rhel7/centos7 rpms

Adding Alexander (cc'ed, thank you)

Hi Sergio,
I found some hints (dating back almost a year ago) about why gnutls-3.4 might be needed:
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2018-April/127282.html

I don't know how much of this still holds true (I've been running an AD DC with rhel7's gnutls 3.3.z for over a year without apparent issues).

Regards,

Vincent