Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Windows / / Windows 10 randomly lost connection to Samba share

Hai Basti,

Anything in the windows even logs?
This might be related to smb1 and windows automaticly removing it.

Or something else.
Can you check with mtr from a windows pc to the server.
And same check from server to winpc so your sure its not a defective network component.

And a side notice, i recommend you to upgrade to 4.8 or 4.9.

Greetz,

Louis