Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] wbinfo isn't working on domain member

Hi Rowland, I made the change you suggested to auto refresh kerberos. It didn't seem to fix the issue unfortunately, even after a machine restart. Following your line of reasoning that it is a Kerberos issue, I then tried to grab a new kerberos ticket on the server in question which appears to fail though. Perhaps this gives some further insight?

pi@fs1:~ $ kinit administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Password for administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
kinit: KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial credentials

Thanks

Stephen