Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Enabling LDAPS in Samba in a dual-DC setup

Hi Rowland. I hear you about the security issues around LDAP.

Unfortunately Redmine is stuck with only LDAP and LDAPS support for now - see here. It is an evantual goal for the project to add Kerberos (for ten years now...). Only dubious looking third-party plugins with limited adoption are available at present to enable Kerberos within Redmine and I am loathe to rely upon such implementations.

Thanks

Stephen