Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Suggested change to Samba documentation - possible missing RFC2307 attribute prior to chown command?

The problem is, just where to put something like this. I am not
dismissing this, just thinking about where & how ;-)

Totally understand - don't worry! I'll leave it to you to decide the best place in the docs to flag this. I just wanted to report this to give something back since I have had a ridiculous amount of help from people on this list recently.

Thanks
Stephen Ellwood