Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Specific permissions for files and pathes which match a regex

Hi,
I'm using Samba 4 and I'm wondering if there is a way to setup specific
server-side permissions for directories and files which matches a specific
regex.

For example, I want files into every directories which name starts by
"00_Foo" (despite their position in the root of the share or some
subdirectories) to be accessed only by users from "admin" group, so before
Windows ACL.

Is there a way to do this into Samba configuration?

Thanks!