Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Van Belle Repo - 4.10 for Bionic

Thanks Louis, appreciate it! The main reason I'm aching to get my hands on
it is because of the broken upgrade path between 4.7.4 (Bionic default) and
4.9.4 (currently only version for Bionic in your repo).

Just out of curiosity, what is the major difference between the versions
for Stretch and those for Bionic?

- Viktor