Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Problem achieving manual synchronisation of idmap.ldb and the associated User and Group ID mappings between two Samba 4 AD DCs

Jonathon and Rowland, are you  sure the command you are referring to here is net cache clear for clearing the cache? I couldnt see this in the manpage for net cache.
There is a 'net cache flush' command though?

Thanks

Stephen

On Tue, 26 Mar 2019 07:37:54 -0400