[Samba] Questions on DRS replicate command
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 17:10:31 +0100
- From: Julien Ropé via samba <samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Samba] Questions on DRS replicate command
I have some question about the command "samba-tool drs replicate" command.
On a server with a big number of objects to synchronize, the command
makes a timeout error. Now it looks like the sync actually occurs.
I also see that there is an option to make the command asynchronous (not
waiting for the result of the replication), but then I'm not sure how to
confirm the process is complete and successful.
1) when the replication is synchronous, if the timeout occurs, is it
actually interrupted or is it just the client side tool that gives up
waiting for an answer ?
2) when you know the replication is going to be long, can you ask the
command to wait for the end (no timeout) ?
3) when you use the --async-op option, how can you check when the
command is complete ? Can you get a status for it, making sure it has
actually succeeded ?
Message envoyé grâce à OBM, la Communication Libre par Linagora
To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the