Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Samba] Migration to samba4 ad and sync to openldap.

I'm open to alternatives but need to be up and running 24/7 on the linux side. My boss hates windows more than I do and will likely be looking for a new job if I use windows to administer the the linux side.
We only use windows if there is no other way do do something.

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:03:12 -0500