Web lists-archives.com

[Samba] Samba vs Windows server 2019

Hello Samba Users,

In my infrastructure, samba is set with a Windows Server 2012R2.
I set kerberos service in the linux samba box and winbind to communicate with the Active Directory Windows 2012 R2 domain controler.
Unix Attributes are retrieved from the AD database (rfc2307) via Winbind.

I know that the current approche is to use Samba AD instead microsoft server.

But I would like to know if someone succeeded in to configure a Linux samba box (with winbind) with the new Microsoft Windows server 2019 with AD Role ?

EdG